WHAT IS MesaCAN?
For 20 years, Mesa Community Action Network (MesaCAN) has served low-income Mesa residents by meeting their immediate needs and providing programs and support. MesaCAN makes an important impact in the community, increasing the stability and security of low-income households across Mesa.
WHO DO WE ASSIST?
MesaCAN assists low-income households across Mesa with a variety of needs related to immediate needs, personal investment, employment assistance, and financial planning.
MesaCAN is located at 635 East Broadway Road, Mesa, AZ 85204. MesaCAN has served Mesa for over 20 years and operates year-round during business hours. MesaCAN’s office shares space with several community partners including:
- Women, Infants, and Children Program
- Maricopa County Health Immunizations
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Mesa Counts on College
- Mesa K Ready
- Utility assistance for past due/delinquent bills
- Limited Rent assistance for families with children under 18 with past due/delinquent bills
- Financial Coaching for one-on-one help developing a budget, savings strategies, handling debt, building credit
- Matched savings programs for college
- Classes on job searching, resume building, preparing for interviews
- College readiness and GED courses