How I can help you
I can help all types of start-up and existing businesses with:
As a consultant and marketing and sales professional, I have been on the ground-floor of the creation and development of numerous for-profit as well as non-profit companies, helping them get set-up and providing direction to achieve their personal and financial goals. I provide financial management and operational support, business development assistance, and help with marketing collateral (brochures, websites, email marketing), and strategic sales ideas to best promote your service or product.
I mentor in the West Valley at the SCORE Surprise, AZ location on Tuesday mornings, but will arrange other times and locations in the West Valley to meet on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, in Marketing and Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Western Illinois University