Preservation Planning - Do you have the proper protection to keep your business alive?
During the pandemic, many small business owners did not have backup plans for the various situations they suddenly faced. This included business closure mandates from the city, county or state.
Do you have a backup plan?
Here are the situations that we’ll cover….
- Health problems
- Employees who become competitors and
- Other reasons why you may not be able to manage your business
As a business owner, you need a backup plan. In this webinar, you’ll learn what you need to do to set this up.
Many business owners do not know the value of their business. You may never know when an opportunity will present itself for you to...
- Sell your business
- Merge it with another business
- Launch an Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Bring in a partner or
- Sell part of the business in an ESOP (Employee stock option plan)
In this part of the presentation, you will learn the different exit strategies available to you and how to plan for them in advance. It’s important for you, as a business owner, to know the value of your business to be prepared for opportunities to grow.