In these uncertain economic times, companies are looking for ways to cut expenses and save money. One popular way to do so is to outsource work to independent contractors instead of hiring additional employees.
Structured properly, these consulting relationships can add tremendous value to your business. Structured improperly, these relationships can bring about disastrous results.
In this webinar you will learn…
- Structuring and drafting the consulting agreement
- The business deal
- Representations and warranties
- Authority to act for your company
- Ownership of intellectual property
- Non-competition and non-solicitation covenants
Free. Registration required.