It’s not easy being an employee these days. The COVID-era has brought layoffs, salary cuts, and benefit reductions to just about every industry. Even if you have not been personally affected, you must contend with an uncertain economic future, as well as the fear and stress that such uncertainty breeds.
As a business owner, you should know that low employee morale translates into deteriorating productivity and, ultimately, reduced revenue. But what can you do to re-energize your team while protecting the company’s long-term value? And how can you look to hire, attract and motivate new talent? Even if you're a cash-strapped owner, you will gain valuable tips on how to light a fire under your team for success.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Cost-effective ways to improve life at the office
- Benefits that improve quality of life
- Creating job security with employment agreements
- Use of performance and liquidity bonuses
- Giving employees “ownership” without giving up equity
- Making employees owners – stock options and grants
- Ownership without the tax bill – the LLC profits interest
- Dispute resolution
Free. Registration required.