Did you know…
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.*
In other words, it’s not if you’ll get attacked, it’s when.
In this workshop you will learn the importance of knowing what Cybersecurity is and what you need to do to protect your small business from threats and risk.
We will cover these topics:
- Viruses and malware
- Security Software
- "PCI-DSS requirements"... critical for any business that accepts credit cards.
Free. Registration Required.