Understanding that all business owners will exit their business at some point, means that having a process in place for others to run your business is an important part of your business plan.
This is an interactive workshop where we will openly discuss different exit strategies and contingency plans to ensure that your business will operate effectively during difficult circumstances or emergencies. Diane will discuss what you need to know and do NOW so that your business is prepared for the future. As the famous saying goes, “Failure to plan is planning for failure.”
This course will provide you with the tools you need to help better understand the functions of your business and make it easier to exit and also obtain value from your efforts.
- How do I find a buyer?
- What if I don't have a family member who wants my business?
- How do I transfer ownership to another employee?
- What is my business worth?
- How long does it take to sell a business?
- What documents do I need to have in place if I become ill and can't run my business anymore?