635 E. Broadway
Mesa, AZ, 85204
No one wants to pay Uncle Sam more than absolutely required. In these 2 free workshops, discover business deductions you may not have thought of, plus more!
Attend Part 1 and Part 2 to learn about:
- Tax changes for the tax year 2021
- Tracking income and expenses—what is and is not deductible
- Tax Credits: Discover ‘credits’. There are several and some could be available to you.
- Tax implications of business structures. They require different tax returns and have different timelines.
- Whether your home office expense qualifies as a deduction
- The difference between IRS guidelines for contractors (1099) and W-2 employees—mixing these up can cost you plenty.
- How the laws apply to the different business structures not entities: LLCs, S-Corps, Sole Proprietors and Partnerships—common misunderstanding related to business structure and taxes.
- Ways to take advantage of tax credits for which you may quality
- Estimated quarterly taxes and how to determine yours.
Plus, get your tax and IRS questions answered by an expert!
Sponsored by MesaCAN · A New Leaf