At the SCORE 2015 Business Symposium, Lynn Ruby of Ruby Marketing Systems represented SCORE’s partner Constant Contact giving attendees some great email marketing strategies.
In case you missed it or you want to review the presentation, here’s the video from the Symposium:
Average email open rates are between 12 – 20%.
Done is better than perfect!
- Provide a Wow! experience.
- Entice people to give you their email address.
- Engage with your contacts on a regular basis – at least once a month – stay in touch.
- Add social visibility to amplify your reach.
- Keep it simple!
- Always have a goal.
- Email blasts don’t work – email campaigns work. Build relationships.
Contact Lynn for her resource, “60 Ways to Build Your Email List”
Email marketing should be part of your overall marketing plan. If you need help, you can meet with a SCORE mentor for free! Click here to schedule a mentoring session.