At 33 years of age, Ivanka Trump, Executive Vice President of Acquisitions and Development of the Trump Organization, was one of the panelists at this year’s Forbes Women’s Summit and here’s a video interview where she talks about being an entrepreneur and building a business. She’s wife, mother of 2, and owns her own fashion apparel and accessories company.
How does she balance it all? She tells all in this video:
- Through trial and error you learn where you excel and where your core competency is.
- Prioritize and planning for long-term success.
- Timing is important
- Be supported by a strong team
- Know your capabilities and skills
- Even with a famous name, you still have to prove yourself
- Fear of failure was a great motivator
- What is your passion? You have to love what you’re doing.