Video Marketing is one of the best ways to promote your business and it's easier than you think!
We all have video cameras in our smartphones, tablets and laptop computers, so there's no excuse that the equipment is too expensive. You may want to invest in a tripod and clamp for your devices.
There's free video editing software, too! If you have a Mac, you have iMovie. If you have a PC, you can download Moviemaker. Even YouTube offers a free video editor and free-use background music. Now, there's even free-use video footage available.
However, I do recommend having at least 1 video done professionally to promote your business. This should be on embeded prominently your website.
If you're not yet conviced video is the way to go, here are some stats I found on Social Media Today that will change your mind.
- Research shows that videos are the Facebook format most likely to reach and engage audiences
- Tweets with video generate 9X more engagement than basic text updates
- Video content on Instagram generates the most engagement, in terms of both comments and Likes.
- Pinterest says that users are 2.6x more likely to make a purchase after viewing brand video content on the site
- LinkedIn users 20x more likely to share a video on the platform than any other type of post