This is the second of SCORE Greater Phoenix's Partner Spotlights where, once a month, we'll be featuring one of our strategic partners.
Founded in 1969, Chicanos Por La Causa is more than a community activist organization. In 1980, they expanded to included Prestamos CDFI, LLC (“Prestamos”), a Community Development Financial Institution(“CDFI”) and a Community Development Entity(“CDE”). They cater specifically to minority and women-owned businesses, they also help under-resourced communities.
Small Business Funding and Assistance
- Maricopa County Small Business Resiliance Program
- Women's Business Center
- Mesa Cares - Business Builder
- SBA Prime: Program for Investment in Mirco-Entrepreneurs
- Assistance in applying for local, state, or federal grants and relief programs
- Valley Metro Small Business Financial Assistance Program Pilot
Besides assisting small businesses in Arizona with obtaining loans, they offer Business Empowerment Services...
No-Cost, Small Business Support Services
No matter what stage your business is in, you can get support with...
- Social media training
- Brand development
- Product photography
- Point of sale assistance
- Financial guidance
- Hiring assistance
- Customer service training
- Website development
- Marketing sales strategies
- Search engine optimization
- Google business listing
- Ecommerce development
- Collateral creation
- Time management
They accomplish this through 1:1 homework-based coaching, self-paced customized training resources, networking opportunities, and virtual educational workshops. Click here for more information.