What! Start a business in 10 days?!
Yes it can be done! However, you really have to be motivated to start a business.
Follow these steps from Entrepreneur Magazine and in 10 days you can have a business running.
(Whether you quit your day job right away, is up to you.)
Here’s a rundown of the steps to start a business:
- Create a business plan – whether on a napkin or complex software write it down!
- Study the market – define your target market, do some research on them and the industry.
- Build your brand – it’s more than just a logo!
- Incorporate (make it legal) – at least create an LLC to protect yourself. (No lawyer needed)
- Set up a lean machine – keep costs down initially
- Tell everyone you’re in business and have something unique to offer – spread the word!
- Work the media – and not just print and broadcast.
- Fake it to make it – think BIG!
- Work on your business – focus on income generating tasks
- Party, thank everyone and get feedback
But even BEFORE creating a business plan, attend one of the workshops/seminars that Greater Phoenix SCORE has to offer. Click here for the schedule.