By Giselle Aguiar, AZ Social Media Wiz
Content Marketing must be a part of every businesses marketing strategy to be able to compete in today’s marketplace. Producing good content keeps the Google search engine happy and Google will reward you with an improved SEO score. This infographic from QuickSprout shows the steps and key elements necessary to have a successful blog.
Some of the data here that stood out for me was:
- 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from blogs
- 92% of companies who blog multiple times per day have acquired customers from their blog
- 96$ of people decided to come back to a blog based on the content quality
- 41% of people continually read a blog if it is written by an authoritative figure.
The main takeaways are:
- Be different – what’s make you unique?
- Develop your own voice – this you can’t do if you hire someone else to blog for you!
- Have an opinion – stand for something!
- Be consistent and produce content regularly
- Tell stories!
- Demonstrate credibility
- Have a content marketing strategy
- Have a call-to-action
About the Author:
Giselle Aguiar, founder of AZ Social Media Wiz is a social media, inbound and content marketing strategist & trainer helping small to mid-sized business owners learn how to leverage the power of social media marketing, increase traffic to their websites, generate leads, increase brand awareness and establish themselves as experts in their fields. As with anything in business, using the right tools in the right way and at the right time are critical parts to your success. Learn from someone who’s known the Internet since it’s infancy. Official Social Media, Newsletter and Blog Manager for Greater Phoenix SCORE, Social media training – 1-on-1 or for groups. WordPress sites and blogs. http://azsocialmediawiz.com 602-738-1700. You can connect with Giselle online at LinkedIn or on Google+.