Why should you, an extremely busy, small business owner even bother with social media marketing?
Here's are the 7 benefits of Social Media Marketing
- It establishes you or your company as an expert in your field or industry. It builds trust and credibility. People buy from whom they know and trust.
- Builds brand awareness. It used to be if you weren't in the Yellow Pages, you didn't exist. Then it was if you didn't have a website, you didn't exist. Now it's if you're not on social media, you don't exist.
However, having and incomplete social media profile is like having a sloppy lobby.
- Helps distribute your marketing message. You can reach thousands of people faster and cheaper than ever before.
- It’s networking on steroids - social amplification - when someone with a lot of friends shares your content, your reach increase by the number of followers they have.
- Sharing useful information about your product or service. Talk to your target market and help them solve their pain points (problems).
- Helps drive traffic to the website. Sharing each and every blog post on social media entices people on the networks to visit your site. Then it's up to the call-to-action on your website to convert a visitor into a lead.
- Helps with SEO. You can also say, if you don't come up on the first page of Google for your keyword search, you don't exist.