Branding is so much more than just a logo!
This video highlights the top 5 branding mistakes businesses make – no matter what size they are!
- Being insensitive. Some companies have taken advantage of a trending phrase on social media to promote their product, but they didn’t check to see why something was trending. It was a shooting or some other catastrophe.
- Brazen changes. Don’t do what Coke did! Hash out all the pros and cons before rebranding or making a major change to a proven product or service.
- Inconsistency between channels. If someone lands on your Facebook page or your website, they should know in seconds who you are and what you do.
- Ignoring the follow-up. Touch base with past clients. You never know if they might need your services again.
- Lack of sincerity. Honesty, openness, integrity. It’s no longer about B2B or B2C. It’s P2P – person to person.